THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE APPLIES TO:
- EFT Arcus, v8.1.1 and later
EFT Arcus is accessed using Microsoft VDI credentials.
To use the Arcus VDI instance
- Support will create a username and password. You will be asked to create a new password at your first login.
- Open your browser and go to the EFT Arcus VDI link: https://client.wvd.microsoft.com/arm/webclient/index.html.
Logging in using an incognito browser might be easier if you have Microsoft single sign-on logins on your computer.
- A message appears asking for login credentials. Log in using the provided EFT Arcus VDI credentials.
- Once you are signed in, you should see an icon for your EFT instance. Double-click the icon to open the instance.
- A message that appears in which you select the resource to allow. Click File Transfer, then click Allow.
- A login message appears in which you provide your EFT Arcus VDI credentials again, then click Submit.
- Once logged in to VDI, you will see your EFT administration console. During the first login, you will need to setup a remote connection to your system. The host address you use will be as follows: yoursitename.arcusapp.globalscape.com. (This will only need to be done during first login. It will keep the setting for subsequent logins.)
Support has already created your EFT Arcus instance; you just have to define the connection in the interface.
- Now you can use your EFT administration interface credentials (different from your VDI credentials) to log in to administer EFT.