THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE APPLIES TO:
Your EFT Arcus server is hosted on a virtual machine in the Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform. Microsoft charges for using its services based on resource consumption.
You receive an invoice and usage report at the end of each month for your usage of EFT Arcus for that month. The billing cycle begins on the day your EFT Arcus environment is deployed (or when the trial period expires and you choose to move to the paid service).
All TRAFFIC going through EFT Arcus is monitored, and all TRAFFIC is measured as data transfer usage.
The following usage metrics are measured:
- Users - Number of users that can create and share a Workspace
- Workflow Steps - Actions within an EFT Event Rule and Actions within an Advanced Workflow Engine workflow.
- Remote Agents Usage - Number of Remote Agents deployed
- Data Transfer Usage - The amount of data (GB) transferred to and from EFT Arcus, which includes:
- Files transferred using Event Rules, WTC, Workspaces, or EFT Outlook Add-In<
- Connecting to EFT Arcus to view or edit folders, modify server administration settings, and for self-service management, even without uploading or downloading anything
- Data Storage Usage - The amount of data (GB) stored in data store(s)
- VPN Usage - VPN connection and usage incurred when a VPN is used
How can I reduce my monthly EFT Arcus bill?
- Limit the number of users who can create and share Workspaces
- Avoid duplication or unnecessary Event Rule/AWE steps (Engage Professional Services to optimize your Event Rules and workflows)
- Attend the "EFT Automation" and "EFT Advanced Workflow Engine (AWE) Essentials" training to learn how to create efficient Event Rules and workflows