THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE APPLIES TO:
- EFT Server versions 5.2.15 and later
- EFT v4.x to v7.4.x stores advanced properties in the registry.
- EFT v8.x stores Advanced Properties in a JSON file.
- When you upgrade from EFT v7.4.x to EFT v8, the non-default settings that you have defined in the registry will be added to the Advanced Properties file during upgrade. (Default settings are part of the EFT configuration files.)
Please refer to the EFT help for a spreadsheet of advanced properties for your version of EFT.
When using a Copy/Move Event Rule with *.* wildcard, the system does not generate an error if no files exist.
Change or create the following Windows Registry value:
On 32-bit systems:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\GlobalSCAPE Inc.\EFT Server 4.0]
On 64-bit systems:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\GlobalSCAPE Inc.\EFT Server 4.0]
If the key does not exist, EFT Server continues with legacy behavior. Empty directory does not generate error.
- 0 - legacy behavior. Empty directory does not generate error
- 1 – Empty directory is considered an event failure (i.e., files were expected). Triggers event failure actions.