THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE APPLIES TO:
CuteFTP v9 optionally allows use of a silent installer (i.e., install without user prompts). Please contact Globalscape Customer Support to obtain the silent installer.
The parameters below are available when running the silent installer:
- /S = run in silent mode.
- /ALLUSERS = install CuteFTP for all users on the machine.
- /USERNAME=[user] = register CuteFTP for [user].
- /SN=[serial number] = register CuteFTP using [serial number].
- The username and serial number parameters should always be used together.
- /D=[path] = location in which to install CuteFTP. If specified, this must be the last parameter given and it should not use quotation marks.
CuteFTP9.exe /S /ALLUSERS /USERNAME=user /SN=key /D=Path without quotation marks
CuteFTP installs a file called "uninstall.exe" with the rest of its program files.
To silently uninstall CuteFTP, execute the following command:
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!