THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE APPLIES TO:
Can I use CuteFTP with Norton Internet Security 2005?
To use CuteFTP with Norton Internet Security 2005
- Launch Norton Internet Security 2005, then click Status and Settings.
- Click Personal Firewall and then click Configure.
- On the Programs tab, review the list of programs and check for the existence of CuteFTP File Transfer Application and FTP Transfer Engine.
- Right-click in the Internet Access column, then click Permit All for both programs.
- Right-click in the Category column, then click File Transfer for both programs.
- Click OK and then re-start CuteFTP.
Note: If either program is not listed, click Add and follow Norton's instructions to add both programs to the list. Be sure to specify Permit All and File Transfer for both programs.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!