This PowerShell script allows administrators to export EFT configuration stats using EFT COM API.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- PowerShell 2 or higher
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher
- EFT Server 6.5 or higher
Download the PowerShell script file into your EFT Server.
- Open Windows PowerShell (x86 version) console
- Run the following command:
# Connects to EFT using current logon user and exports data into CSV file
.\EFT.AdvancedStats.ps1 -EFTAdminHostname "localhost" -EFTAdminPort 1100
# Connects to EFT using a custom admin username and password and exports data into CSV file
.\EFT.AdvancedStats.ps1 -EFTAdminHostname "localhost" -EFTAdminPort 1100 -EFTAdminAuthType 0 -EFTAdminUsername "admin" -Password "password"
- EFTAdminHostname: EFT Hostname or IP address where EFT is listening. Default
- EFTAdminPort : EFT hostname or IP address where EFT is listening. Default
- EFTSiteName : EFT Site name, leave empty to process all sites. Default empty
- EFTAdminAuthType : Authentication Type to connect to EFT Server. 0: EFT Login, 1: Windows Login, 2: Network Logon. Default
- EFTAdminUsername: Administrator's username
- Password : Administrator's password
- QuickScan: Performs a basic and quick scan, Ignoring long-time file calculations. Default
- SaveAsCSV : Generates output into a CSV file Default
Script Execution Policy
Make sure your Server allows execute PowerShell scripts by setting the correct policy.
Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted
If you find any bugs using the PowerShell script, please file an issue on your customer portal page. Please fill out with appropriate information.
Copyright (C) 2019 GlobalSCAPE, Inc.
The copyright to the computer program(s) herein is the property of
GlobalSCAPE, Inc. The program(s) may be used and/or copied only with
the written permission of GlobalSCAPE, Inc. or in accordance with the
terms and conditions stipulated in the agreement/contract under which
the program(s) have been supplied.