THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE APPLIES TO:
- EFT Enterprise v 126.96.36.199 and later
- EFT Enterprise v188.8.131.52 and later (in the 7.3 line)
- EFT v4.x to v7.4.x stores advanced properties in the registry.
- EFT v8.x stores Advanced Properties in a JSON file.
- When you upgrade from EFT v7.4.x to EFT v8, the non-default settings that you have defined in the registry will be added to the Advanced Properties file during upgrade. (Default settings are part of the EFT configuration files.)
Please refer to the EFT help for a spreadsheet of advanced properties for your version of EFT.
When the following registry setting is true, then users will always be enabled for an EFT AD Site. EFT user list will always show the user as enabled, even if disabled in AD. If the user is disabled in Active Directory that user cannot login. If the user is Enabled in Active Directory the user can log in. (EFT respects the user access privilege from Active Directory.)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WOW6432Node\GlobalSCAPE Inc.\EFT Server 7.3\
Value name: ADUsersAlwaysEnabled
Default Value: false
(There is no 32-bit version because there is no 32-bit OS supported.)