THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE APPLIES TO:
- EFT Server Enterprise version 6.2.22 and 6.3, and version 7.0 and later
- EFT v4.x to v7.4.x stores advanced properties in the registry.
- EFT v8.x stores Advanced Properties in a JSON file.
- When you upgrade from EFT v7.4.x to EFT v8, the non-default settings that you have defined in the registry will be added to the Advanced Properties file during upgrade. (Default settings are part of the EFT configuration files.)
Please refer to the EFT help for a spreadsheet of advanced properties for your version of EFT.
The number of seconds that are allowed for an ARM report to execute can be changed from the 60-second default. This value is only read from the registry once, so a restart is required to change the value.
- If the ARM report is being run from within the Reports tab, then the EFT Server administration interface is running the report and only the interface needs to be restarted.
- If the ARM report is being run from an Event Rule Action, then the EFT Server service must be restarted to change this value.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\GlobalSCAPE Inc.\EFT Server 4.0\
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\GlobalSCAPE Inc.\EFT Server 4.0\
Create a DWORD and specify the number of seconds for the ARM report to complete:
In v6.2.22 and 6.3, create DWORD DBTimeout
In v7.0 and later, create DWORD GSFTPS_DB_Timeout