THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE APPLIES TO:
- CuteFTP® Home (All Versions)
- CuteFTP Pro® (All Versions)
How can I edit the username or password for my FTP site?
The CuteFTP Site Manager is the place where the login details for your individual FTP sites are stored and managed. You can add as many sites as you like to the Site Manager.
- In CuteFTP Pro, the Site Manager appears on the left side of the screen.
- In CuteFTP
Home, the Site Manager appears in a separate window.
To change the username or the password that is stored in the CuteFTP
- Do one of the following:
On the General tab, type the new username or password in the space provided.
If any other changes need to be made to the site properties, you can do so now.
When finished, click Exit, Connect, or OK to save your changes.
- In CuteFTP® Home, with CuteFTP open, press F4 to open the Site Manager and click on the name of the relevant site to select it.
- In CuteFTP Pro®, on the Site Manager tab,
right-click on the name of the relevant site and then click Properties.
Refer to Modifying Site Connection Settings for more information.