THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE APPLIES TO:
- EFT™ version 7.3 and later,
Can scClient transfer more than one file at a time?
The Accelerate module is licensed per EFT server (or clustered node) as flat, single license fee, and on the number of concurrent scClient sessions on a per client access license (CAL) basis.
- The EFT server Accelerate license fee unlocks the ability to connect and authenticate with the scClient utility.
- Each authenticated scClient can consume anywhere between (1) to six (6) sessions, depending on how many files are being transferred in parallel.
- Customers should purchase the number of licenses that matches the number of concurrent transfers desired, irrespective of the number of scClients in use at any given moment.
- For clustered environments, each node is licensed independently, as licenses are not shared between nodes in the cluster (more below).
Please refer to How Do Accelerate and scClient Licensing Work? for examples.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!