THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE APPLIES TO:
- Secure Ad Hoc Transfer Module version 1.5 and later
The Secure Ad Hoc Transfer SAT module can be installed on Windows Server 64-bit OS. However, you must first enable 32-bit applications to run on the system.
To edit IIS 7.0 to work with SAT
- In the IIS Manager, click Application Pools.
- Right-click the application that is hosting SAT, then click Advance Settings.
- The Advanced Settings dialog box appears. Click the Enable 32-Bit Applications setting and change it to True.
- Restart the worker process (w3wp.exe).
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!