THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE APPLIES TO:
- EFT, version 6 and later
- Secure Ad Hoc Transfer module
Unable to access the Secure Ad Hoc Transfer (SAT) administration page with Windows authenticated credentials.
To use Windows authenticated credentials, you will need to add the organizational group to the web configuration file.
Before changing the web.config file, be sure to create or note the organizational group you would like to access the SAT admin page.
- Open Notepad as an administrator.
- Browse to the following file path: C:\InetPub\wwwroot\EFTAdhoc
- Select the file “web.config” and open it.
- Insert an extra line under the text: <allow roles="Administrators"/>.
- Add your new organizational unit to access the admin console. It should look similar to: <allow roles="Demo\Domain Admins"/>
- Save web.config.
- Restart IIS.
After restarting IIS, network Domain Admins should be able to access the SAT Admin Configuration page.