THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE APPLIES TO:
- Any Globalscape products that use a Java applet
How do I clear the Java certificate store of Globalscape certificates?
Globalscape certificates are obtained during the use of Java-enabled applets within Globalscape software.
To clear the Java certificate in Windows
- Open the Control Panel.
- Open the Java Control Panel.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Manage Certificates.
- Select Globalscape.
- Click Remove.
- Click OK on the confirmation pop-up.
- Repeat for any and all Globalscape certificates.
For Mac OS, follow the instructions at this link: