EFT Server maintains/supports the following certifications and compliance standards:
- FIPS 140-2 compliant SSH and SSL cryptographic module; independently certified as meeting U.S. NIST FIPS 140-2 security standards
- PCI DSS 2.0 compliant; including inline PCI DSS compliance validation and reporting
- Adherence to OWASP security standards for password reset and username retrieval
- RSA certified; Secured by RSA® Certified Partner
(v6.3 and later)
- Microsoft "Works with Windows Server 2008 R2" certified
- Drummond-Certified AS2 library (certified under IP*Works)
- IPv6 compliance in accordance with RFC 2460, 2428, and others (v6.4 and later)
- OpenPGP compliance in accordance with RFC 2440
- FTP/S, SFTP, and HTTP/S in accordance with numerous RFCs
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!