THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE APPLIES TO:
Cannot connect to the Secure Ad Hoc Transfer module or Web Transfer Client websites in Internet Explorer.
Internet Explorer "Enhanced Security Configuration" prevents your browser from opening sites that it does not recognize as a "Trusted" site. Add the URL of the sites to the Trusted sites zone in Internet Explorer:
- Visit the site that you want to add.
- If you are already viewing the site that you want to add, go to step 2.
- If you know the URL of the site that you want to add, start Internet Explorer, type the site URL in the Address bar, and then wait for the site to load.
- On the File menu, click Add this site to, and then click Trusted Sites Zone.
- In the Trusted sites dialog box, click Add to move the site to the list, and then click Close.
- Refresh the page to view the site from its new zone.
- Check the status bar of the browser to confirm that the site is in the Trusted sites zone.
For more information, refer to the Microsoft Support article at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/815141.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!