THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE APPLIES TO:
- CuteFTP® Home (All versions)
- CuteFTP Pro® (All versions)
In some situations, a remote FTP server may have difficulty dealing with some of the more advanced capabilities used by the default configuration of CuteFTP. In other circumstances, the server may be configured to allow only a limited number of connections or sessions. Configuring CuteFTP so that only one, single-part transfer at a time can occur will often overcome such obstacles.
- Start CuteFTP and then on the Tools menu click Global Options.
- In the tree on the left side, click Connection.
- On the right side, change the setting for Per site max concurrent transfers to 1.
- In the tree on the left side, click Transfer.
- In the General area on the right side, select the Allow transfers to occur over the existing session check box.
- For CuteFTP Home users, clear the Turbo Mode check box.
- Click OK and then restart CuteFTP.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!