THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE APPLIES TO:
- Tested on EFT v6.5 and EFT v7.1
Secure Ad Hoc Transfer module allows internal employees to send files that may be larger than email will allow. This page usually uses LDAP for internal uses, however many customers would like a Terms of Service (ToS) before the employee logs in to send files. Here is a quick and painless way to make the employee aware that they are using a service for secure file transfer.
- Using a text editor such as Notepad or Notepad++, open the sendmail.aspx page.
(By default located in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\EFTAdhoc\).
- Search the file for "script" before the link.
- Type or paste the following code after that line.
var r=confirm("Insert your ToS text here.");
alert("You must press 'OK' to continue");
- Find <body>; this is the start of the HTML code for the sendmail.aspx page.
- Replace this with <body onLoad="show_alert();">
- Save and open a browser to https://localhost/eftadhoc on EFT Enterprise or EFT SMB.
A dialog box should now appear.