NOTE: CuteSITE Builder has been discontinued
If you already purchased CuteSITE Builder 5 Beta, then the serial number you received for CuteSITE Builder 5 Beta will also work in the release version. To upgrade the software to CuteSITE Builder 5.0 (Release) from the Beta version, please follow these steps:
1. Start CuteSITE Builder 5 Beta and open your existing Web site.
2. On the File menu, click Save As and then save your Web site to the My Documents folder using a new name. (Saving with a new name compacts the file and removes excess space.)
3. Close CuteSITE Builder 5 Beta.
4. In Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove Programs, select CuteSITE Builder and then click Remove. (In case of error: Cannot open INSTALL.log file, see http://kb.globalscape.com/Article.aspx?id=10144 )
5. Download the most recent release of CuteSITE Builder 5 from the CuteSITE Builder Support Center and save it to your desktop. CuteSITE Builder Support Center: http://www.globalscape.com/support/csb.asp
6. Double-click the setup file downloaded in Step 5 and follow the onscreen instructions to install CuteSITE Builder 5.